Netflix‘s hit K-Drama, The Glory’s Jung Ji So shocked netizens with her drastic transformation.
The actress, who played the role of Moon Dong Eun in her youth on Netflix’s The Glory, recently uploaded a series of pictures on her Instagram.
In the pictures, Jung Ji So, who previously sported a gray hair color, had dyed her hair bright red!
The actress’s co-star Shin Ye Eun reacted to the sudden change with a question, to which Jung Ji So revealed the reason she decided to make the change.
- Shin Ye Eun: “Jido (Jiso), why is your hair so pinky pink?”
- Jung Ji So: “Since I’m resting, I decided to switch up my vibe, so I tried (turning my hair) pinky pink.”
In another recent picture, Jung Ji So can be seen with her WSG Wannabe members. In the picture the actress can be seen showing off her new hair color.
Netizens reacted overwhelmingly positively to the actress’s new hair color.
- “It is my birthday today, and this picture is a great way to end the day.”
- “You’re so pretty, Ji So.”
- “I’m re-watching The Glory, again. It’s only January, ㅠㅠ. When is March going to come?”
- “How is it that red hair even looks good on you? You’re checking your temperature, LOL. You’re so cute and clever. I’m going to faint, ㅠㅠ.”
- “Oh my, I can’t believe you dyed your hair.”
- “Nuna, you’re so pretty, ㅠ.”
Jung Ji So has been catapulted to stardom after appearing as young Moon Dong Eun in The Glory. The actress has been hailed for her realistic and often heart-breaking portrayal of a victim of school bullying.
Share This Post