Actor Son Suk Ku has become well-loved by fans for his acting talent, having shown off his incredible versatility in various roles in dramas like My Liberation Notes and films like The Roundup.
But although Son Suk Ku has garnered immense recognition and a supportive fanbase, fans were surprised to encounter the talented actor in the most unlikely of places.
In some fan-taken pictures, the actor can be seen sitting in front of a building, looking almost forlorn or like he’s waiting for something.
Although the famous actor wasn’t necessarily instantly recognizable, given his mask and hat, a fan confirmed that it was Son Suk Ku by approaching him and asking for a selfie.
The actor kindly obliged, showing his true personality as he posed for the camera.
And while netizens admired how Son Suk Ku acted despite being a celebrity, they were certainly confused about what he was doing. Especially since the pictures looked like something taken straight out of an emotional K-Drama.
- “Wow. He’s still such a sweetheart to his fans, even though he’s much more popular now. (Not saying other popular actors aren’t sweethearts. Just pointing out that he’s so down-to-earth with his fans. I’m impressed.)”
- “SO CUTE, haha.”
- “The fall leaves on the ground make him look even lonelier.”
- “What is he doing there?! LOL.”
- “Huh? Why is he sitting there? Haha.”
- “All of Son Suk Ku sightings are like this. It makes me happy to know that he feels comfortable going around freely. Haha. How did the fans even recognize him, though?”
- “I love how he was just… found there, like a sack of potatoes. LMAO. It looks like someone left him there.”
- “He’s one of the hottest stars in the country right now… but he’s also just sitting around on the streets. This is quite strange.”
- “Oh, man… I’ve passed out drunk in that exact spot before. That’s my bed, sir.”
- “Hahaha! Aww, so cute!”
You can read more here.
Actor Son Suk Ku’s Impressive Duality Between “My Liberation Notes” And “The Roundup”
Share This Post